Convert 3D models to GLTF
This app allows to you allows you to convert to glTF format version using the three.js GLTFExporter.
- OBJ and MTL
- GLTF and GLB version 2 (because why not? )
- Collada ( DAE )
- PCD (ASCII and Binary)
- PLY (ASCII and Binary)
- STL (ASCII and Binary)
Upload any textures alongside the model in JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP format ( just upload all the files at the same time and the converter will handle the rest ).
- Multimaterials are not supported. Any model that uses multimaterials will probably not export at all, although this will be fixed very soon
- The exporter currently always exports MeshStandardMaterial. Other materials will be converted to this material type and may lose information.
- Models are loaded using three.js loaders. Some of these (FBX, Collada, OBJ, glTF) support pretty much everything that you can throw at them. Others are more limited, however if you upload a model and it doesn’t even display in the original preview below, you can help improve the loaders by filing a bug report and sharing your model.
- Color management is incorrect in the Results window, so the model will look darker. However, it is correct.